Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services (AHVS) has announced the latest job notification for the posts of Veterinary Assistant, Lab Assistant, LDC, Electrician, MTS with 73 vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI are eligible for the post and the application dates start on 30th Dec 2021 and end on 15th Jan 2022, candidates who are interested to apply, Kindly apply before the last date of the application and check the more detailed information mentioned below.
- Veterinary Assistant: 22
- Lab Assistant: 02
- Storekeeper: 02
- Lower Division Clerk: 15
- Electrician: 03
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 29
- Veterinary Assistant: 10th Pass/equivalent, Certificate of training in the course of stock assistant/ Stockman, and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lab Assistant: 12th Pass with Biology and Chemistry and Knowledge of Konkani.
- Storekeeper: 12th Pass / Secondary Senior Cambridge or equivalent and 2 years experience of handling knowledge, proper custody, and accounting of the concerned store of the department, Knowledge of Konkani
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Pass certificate or all India council for technical education approved diploma awarded by a recognized state board of technical education and knowledge of computer applications/ operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English, Knowledge of Konkani.
- Electrician: 10th Pass with the middle standard in English or equivalent and holder of ITI certificate course as wireman / Electrician, Knowledge of Konkani.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 12th Pass and ITI or equivalent and knowledge of Konkani.
- The candidate should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 45 years of age as of the closing date of the applications.
- Age relaxation is mentioned below.
|OBC||3 years |
|SC / ST||5 years|
- The candidate's selection will be based on the performance in the Written Test / Skill Test / Typing Test, Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month.
Application Process for AHVS Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of AHVS.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online - Register.
- After registration log in with username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Last Date to apply||15th Jan 2022|