Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) has announced the latest job notification for the posts of Assistant Planner, Planning Assistant with 30 vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in Post Graduate / B.Tech are eligible for the post and the application dates start 20th Dec 2021 and end on 03rd Jan 2022, candidates who are interested to apply, Kindly apply before the last date of the application and check the more detailed information mentioned below.
- Assistant Planner: 15
- Planning Assistant: 15
- The candidates should possess Post Graduation or an equivalent Diploma / B.E (Civil or Highways) or B.Arch Degree or be an Associate Member of the Institute of Engineerings in the Civil branch and must have experience in town and country planning work for not less than 5 years.
- The candidate should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 37 years of age as of the closing date of the applications.
- Age relaxation is mentioned below.
|OBC||3 years |
|SC / ST||5 years|
- The candidate's selection will be based on performance in the Test / Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.37700/- to Rs.177500/- per claim.
Application Process for CMDA Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of CMDA.
- Go to News and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online - Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Recruitment ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- OC / BC / MBC / DNC: Rs.500/-
- Sc/ ST/ Handicapped Persons / Retried Military: Rs.250/-
|Last Date to apply||31st Dec 2021|