District Health Society (DHS) released the latest job notification in the Gynaecologist, Medical Officerr, District Programme Coordinator, and Other posts with 17 vacancies. The aspirants who are interested to apply for the post can check the notification mentioned below.
- Gynaecologist: 02
- Medical Officer (SNCU): 01
- District Programme Coordinator: 01
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 01
- District Biomedical Engineer: 01
- Adolescent Health Counsellor: 02
- DR TB Statistical Programmer: 01
- Staff Nurse: 05
- Medical Officerr (MMU): 01
- Pharmacist: 01
- ANM: 01
- Gynaecologist: MD/ MS / DNB
- Medical Officer (SNCU): MBBS
- District Programme Coordinator: MBBS / BDS / Diploma
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: B.Sc / BASLP.
- District Biomedical Engineer: B.E / B.Tech
- Adolescent Health Counsellor: Post Graduation
- DR TB Statistical Programmer: Graduate / Diploma in CA.
- Staff Nurse: B. Sc Nursing / GNM
- Medical Officerr (MMU): MBBS / BAMS
- Pharmacist: Intermediate with Science / Diploma in Pharmacy
- ANM: ANM
- The candidate should be 18 years to 42 years as on the closing date of application.
- Written Test.
- Proficiency Test.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.200000/- per month.
Application Process for DHFWS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of DHFWS.
- Check out notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
O/o Civil Surgeon, Nuh at Mandikhera.
|Last Date to Apply||27th, 28th & 29th Oct 2021 |