Directorate of Agriculture Manipur has advertised the latest job notification for the post of L.D.C / Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Village Extension Worker / Field Assistant, Driver, Peon, and Chowkidar with 85 vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post can check the notification mentioned below.
- L.D.C / Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator: 33
- Village Extension Worker / Field Assistant: 17
- Driver: 08
- Peon: 17
- Chowkidar: 10
- 10th / 8th / Graduate / B.Sc.
- The candidate's age should not exceed 40 years of age.
- Age relaxation mentioned below.
- L.D.C / Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
- Village Extension Worker / Field Assistant, Driver: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
- Peon / Chowkidar: Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- L.D.C / Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator: Written test & Computer Skill Test.
- Village Extension Worker / Field Assistant: Written test
- Driver: Driving Test
Application Process for the Directorate of Agriculture Manipur Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Agriculture Manipur.
- Check the notification in detail and check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fulfill the required details in the application form.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
- UR / OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST / SC / PH: Rs.300/-
Directorate of Agriculture, Manipur
Sanjengthong Imphal East District,
P.O.Imphal, P.S. Poromat, 795001.
|Last Date to Apply||17th April 2021|