Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers (IFB) has Published the latest job notification for the post of Technical Assistant, Craft Instructor, Curator, Audiometry Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Labour Inspector, Labour Inspector Chemical, Laboratory Technician, ECG Technician, Junior Stenographer, LDC, and Multi-Tasking Staff with 18 vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post can check the notification mentioned below.
- Technical Assistant: 01
- Craft Instructor (Boiler): 01
- Curator: 01
- Audiometry Technician: 01
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 01
- Labour Inspector (Engineering): 02
- Labour Inspector (Chemical): 01
- Laboratory Technician: 01
- ECG Technician: 01
- Junior Stenographer: 01
- Lower Division Cleark: 04
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 03
- Technical Assistant: Degree in Science, Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Craft Instructor (Boiler): Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Curator: Degree
- Audiometry Technician: B.Sc in Audiology
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 12th, Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant
- Labour Inspector (Engineering): Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg
- Labour Inspector (Chemical): M.Sc in Physical/ Analytical/ Inorganic Chemistry
- Laboratory Technician: Degree in Science
- ECG Technician: 10th
- Junior Stenographer / Lower Division Cleark / Multi-Tasking Staff: 10+2
- The candidate's age should be 45 years of age.
- Age relaxation mentioned below.
Pay Scale: Rs.18000/- to Rs.41100/- per month.
Application Process for the IFB Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official Website of IFB Goa.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the IFB Goa Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
- Send the application along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
|Last Date to Apply||16th April 2021 |