National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT) has published the latest job notification for the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Librarian, Medical Officer, Hindi Officer, and Other posts with 55 vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post can check the notification mentioned below.
- Registrar: 01
- Deputy Registrar: 01
- Assistant Registrar: 01
- Librarian: 01
- Medical Officer: 01
- Hindi Officer: 01
- Superintendent: 07
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01
- Technical Assistant / SAS / Assistant / Junior Engineer: 37
- Senior Assistant: 04
- Registrar / Deputy Registrar / Assistant Registrar / Librarian: Post Graduation
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Hindi Officer: Post Graduation
- Superintendent: Degree / Post Graduation
- Junior Hindi Translator: Post Graduation
- Technical Assistant / SAS / Assistant / Junior Engineer: Degree / Diploma / MCA / B.E / B.Tech (Civil / Electrical Engineering)
- Senior Assistant: Intermediate
- The candidate should not exceed 56 years of age.
- Written Exam / Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- per month.
Application Process For NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of NIT Silchar.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
- And also submit the scanned copy of the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last Date to Apply||02nd July 2021|