National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has published the latest job notification for the post of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr.Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II posts with 62 vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post can check the notification mentioned below.
- Junior Engineer: 16
- Hindi Translator: 01
- Jr.Accounts Officer: 05
- Upper Division Clerk: 12
- Stenographer Grade-II: 05
- Lower Divison Clerk: 23
- Junior Engineer: Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering
- Hindi Translator: Post Graduation
- Jr.Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree
- Stenographer Grade-II / Lower Divison Clerk: 12th Class
- The candidate should have an age between 18 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation mentioned below.
Pay Scale: Rs.19500/- to Rs.112400/- per month.
Application Process For NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Visit the Official website of the NWDA.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the application form link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application form along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||25th June 2021|