Rajasthan Education Department has announced the latest job notification for the posts of Teachers with 32000 vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in Diploma, Degree, B.Ed, B. A are eligible for the post and the application dates start on 10th Jan 2022 and end on 09th Feb 2022, candidates who are interested to apply, Kindly apply before the last date of the application and check the more detailed information mentioned below.
- Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Level-1 (Non-TSP): 11940
- Primary and Upper Teacher Level-1 (TSP): 3560
- Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Level-2 (Non-TSP): 13865
- Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Level-2 (TSP): 2635
- Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Level-1 (Non-TSP) & (TSP): Senior Secondary / Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education.
- Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Level-2 (Non-TSP) & (TSP): Degree / B.El.Ed / B.Ed or B.A / B.Sc.Ed / B.Ed (Special Education).
- The candidate should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 40 years of age as of the closing date of the applications.
- Age relaxation is mentioned below.
|OBC||3 years |
|SC / ST||5 years|
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Merit List.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.23700/- per month.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.100
- Non Cremy Layer / OBC: Rs.70
- SC / ST / PWD / Saharia: Rs.60
Application Process for Elementary Education Rajasthan Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of DWSS.
- Go to the Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Last Date to apply||09th Feb 2022|