Public Works Department Tamil Nadu (TN PWD) announced the latest job notification for the posts of Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices with 500 vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in the Degree and Diploma in Engineering are eligible for the post and the application dates start 10th Jan 2022 and end on 25th Jan 2022, candidates who are interested to apply, Kindly apply before the last date of the application and check the more detailed information mentioned below.
- Graduate Apprentices: 340
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 160
Education Qualification & Eligibility:
- Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: A Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- The candidate should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 45 years of age as of the closing date of the applications.
- Age relaxation is mentioned below.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Merit List of the candidates.
- A selected candidate who gets consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.8000/- to Rs.9000/- per month.
Application Process for the TN PWD Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of TN PWD.
- Go to the Announcements and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply online - New Registration.
- After registration log in with the Application ID.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Last Date to Apply Online ||25th Jan 2022|