Union Bank of India has published the latest job notification for the post of Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager with 356 vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post can check the notification mentioned below.
- Senior Manager: 60
- Manager (Risk): 60
- Manager (Civil Engineer): 07
- Manager (Architect): 07
- Manager (Electrical Engineer): 02
- Manager (Forex): 50
- Manager (Printing Technologist): 01
- Manager (Chartered Accountant): 14
- Assistant Manager (Technical Officer): 26
- Assistant Manager (Forex): 120
- Senior Manager / Manager (Risk): MBA / PG / CA / CMA
- Manager (Civil Engineer): B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Manager (Architect): Degree
- Manager (Electrical Engineer): B.E / B.Tech
- Manager (Forex): Degree / MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM
- Manager (Printing Technologist): B.E / B.Tech
- Manager (Chartered Accountant): CA
- Assistant Manager (Technical Officer): Degree
- Assistant Manager (Forex): Degree / MBA / PGDBM
- The candidate should have ages between 20 years to 40 years of age as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation mentioned below.
|OBC||3 years |
|SC / ST||5 years|
- Online Examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.36000/- to Rs.63840/- per month.
Application Process For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of Union Bank of India.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, If you are a new user.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Application Fee: Rs.850/-
|Last Date to Apply||03rd September 2021|