Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Jammu has invited online applications for the notification of System Manager, Finance and Accounts Officer, Accountant, and other posts with 16 Vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in the B.E/ B.Tech, CA, Post Graduation, MBA are eligible for the post and the application dates started already and end on 24th March 2022, candidates who are interested in applying, Kindly apply before the last date of the application and check the more detailed information mentioned below.
- System Manager: 01
- Finance and Accounts Officer: 01
- Administrative Officer: 01
- Chief Innovation Officer (CIO): 01
- Assistant Administrative Officer: 05
- Assistant Librarian: 01
- Assistant System Manager: 01
- Web Designer: 01
- Office Assistant: 01
- IT & Systems Assistant: 01
- Accountant: 01
Education Qualification & Eligibility:
- System Manager: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics / Electrical / Communication Engineering.
- Finance and Accounts Officer: CA or Post Graduate in Commerce.
- Administrative Officer, Chief Innovation Officer (CIO), Assistant Administrative Officer: Post Graduation
- Assistant Librarian: Post Graduate in Library Science
- Assistant System Manager: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics/ Electrical / Communication Engineering.
- Web Designer: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA.
- Office Assistant: Post Graduate Degree
- IT & Systems Assistant: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA
- Accountant: Post Graduate Degree in Commerce/ MBA Finance.
- The candidate should have an age between a minimum of 35 years to maximum age of 50 years of age as of the closing date of the applications.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
- A selected candidate who gets consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/- per month.
Application Fee: Rs.590/-
Application Process for IIM Jammu Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Official website of IIM Jammu.
- Go to the Recruitment or Notification link on the homepage.
- Click on the Non-Faculty Positions link and click on Apply Online.
- Fill out all the details and make registration.
- Upload the Photograph and Signatures.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form and download the filled application form and take a printout of the application form for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply||01st March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2022|