Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has announced the latest job notification for the posts of Assistant Manager with 120 vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in Post Graduate, Degree, LLB are eligible for the post and the application dates start on 05th Jan 2022 and end on 24th Jan 2022, candidates who are interested to apply, Kindly apply before the last date of the application and check the more detailed information mentioned below.
Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A): 120
- General: 80
- Legal: 16
- Information Technology: 14
- Research: 07
- Official Language: 03
- General: Post Graduate, Degree in Law, Degree in Engineering, CA/ CFA / CS / CWA.
- Legal: Degree in Law
- Information Technology: Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics, and Communication / IT / Computer Science Engineering or MCA.
- Research: Post Graduate in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business / Administration / Economics.
- Official Language: Post Graduate
- The candidate should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 30 years of age as of the closing date of the applications.
- Age relaxation is mentioned below.
|OBC||3 years |
|SC / ST||5 years|
- The candidate's selection will be based on the performance in the Online Exam, Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.28150/- to Rs.55600/- per month.
- UR/ EWS / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs.100/-
Application Process for SEBI Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of SEBI.
- Go to the Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply online - New Registration.
- After registration log in with the Application ID.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Last Date to apply||24th Jan 2022|