Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has released the latest job notification for the post of Project Scientist I & II, Project Associate I & II with 05 vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in the M.A, M.Sc, M.Phil/ Ph.D, MSW are eligible for the post and the application dates started already and end on 31st March 2022, candidates who are interested to apply, Kindly apply before the last date of the application, and check the more detailed information mentioned below.
- Project Scientist I & II: 01
- Project Associate I: 02
- Project Associate II: 02
Education Qualification & Eligibility:
- Project Scientist I & II: Ph.D in Social Sciences/ Rural Development / Environmental Science/ Widlife Sciences/ Forest Management/ Life Sciences.
- Project Associate I & II: MSW / Post Graduate Social Sciences/ Rural Development / Environmental Science/ Widlife Sciences/ Forest Management/ Life Sciences.
- The candidate should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 35 years of age as of the closing date of the applications.
- Age relaxation is mentioned below.
- The candidate's selection will be based on the performance in the Document Verification / Interview.
- A selected candidate who gets consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.25000/- to Rs.67000/- per month.
Walk-in Procedure of WII Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of WII.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
Dehradun - 248002.
|Last Date to Apply||08th March 2022|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||31st March 2022|